Model 2510AP Compact Telemetry Analysis Platform
- Compact 2U Rackmount Chassis Configuration
- Real-time, OS Independent Telemetry Processing
- Card Level, Micro-coded Software Decommutation
- Powerful third generation card embedded real-time SHARC® Multi-Stream EU Processor and Data Distribution
- Full featured local and network Display & Analysis
- Modular and Extensable TM Data Services – per PCM Module
- Real-time Raw and Processed Mission Data Recording
The Model 2510AP (2U) is a third generation low-latency, portable, multi-stream telemetry data processing and analysis unit. Based on Intel Core i7 motherboard technology, the 2510AP host PC chassis provides a compact rackmount host to Acroamatics’ signature low-latency, card embedded multi-function telemetry processing cardsets. Modular and extensible to suit a variety of manufacture, design lab, and test range decom processing needs, the Model 2510AP provides an expanded set of card integrated RF data acquisition, decommutation, EU conversion, and Windows independent output formatting methods, and offers a level of performance unsurpassed by any comparable integrated telemetry data acquisition processing product on the market.
Featuring from one to three of our single or dual stream, real-time, single card telemetry processing modules, the 2510AP offers rugged design, very light weight, and powerful networking capabilities specifically designed to support long term field and telemetry data center telemetry applications. Operating under DOD SHB compliant Windows 10 64-bit system OS, Acroamatics Windows application independent low-latency, deterministic card embedded processors guarantee that users will have ample processing potential to meet the most complex display, recording and real-time networked data server client display and analysis needs of customers for years to come.