Join Our Team!
GDP Space Systems and Acroamatics Telemetry Systems offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance and 401K plans and are an Affirmative Action Equal Opportunity employer.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the application system process due to your disability, please click here to contact us.
If you are looking for more information about Delta Information Systems Inc. and its subsidiaries, click here.
Acroamatics Telemetry Systems is an Aerospace Test and Measurement product firm headquartered in Goleta, CA. Acroamatics offers a spectrum of products in support of test & evaluation and launch operations at a variety of government range test facilities across the U.S. and around the world. Acroamatics serves DOD Military Test, Research (NASA), and major aerospace prime contractors by providing real-time telemetry engineering data acquisition and processing products in support of critical safety of range, engineering development, and operational validation testing for a myriad of space launch, defensive system, and commercial aircraft platform test and manufacturing facilities.
Acroamatics is looking for a software engineer to assist in development and maintenance of operational software and GUI operator interfaces for our telemetry ground station product lines. The main focus of this position will be to work with current engineering staff to develop requirements, plan, develop, produce, debug, validate and document software code for both existing and new products.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Apply existing software tool expertise and identify and apply new methods in pursuit of the project.
- Work with existing staff subject matter experts to develop specifications and implement a project plan.
- Work with management to report progress and provide critical input as changes are needed.
- Review and understand key product user interface operator attributes and make suggestions for improvement.
- Work with co-workers to understand the company’s overall market and product strategies to better assist in the preparation of a quality end-solution.
- Establish and maintain a regular work schedule, maintain good work habits, and develop a contributive team member mentality.
Qualifications and Skills:
- 1 -2 years of experience with C, C++, for embedded applications; GUI development in Qt, C#, Java, Python or other related languages.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related Engineering discipline.
- Experience with real-time applications and interfacing with hardware.
- Desire to create outstanding solutions, push the state-of-the-art and be a key contributing member of the Acroamatics technical staff.
- Enthusiasm for working in technology and solving problems.
- Ability to get and maintain a security clearance.
- A track record of personal, professional or academic achievement, with references.
Acroamatics offers an excellent wage and work environment. Full-time employees enjoy a competitive salary commensurate with experience, regular reviews and salary increases, excellent health insurance and a great career growth path. Acroamatics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Acroamatics is a wholly owned subsidiary of Delta Information Systems, Inc.
GDP Space Systems is seeking an Electronics Technician!
Successful candidate will be able to perform a variety of production and engineering support tasks for this great first-shift opportunity.
- Testing and troubleshooting aerospace telemetry products at the system, PC Board and component level
- Performing acceptance tests
- Maintaining documentation for work orders using MS Office software
- Working with engineering to test, troubleshoot and debug new product designs
- At least 3 years’ experience as a technician
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Familiarity with electronic test equipment
- Associate Degree in electronics, applicable military training, or related experience/training
- Competent at PC board testing
- Proficient at operating a Windows based computer
- Must be able to read electronics schematics
- Strong written and communication skills
- Basic experience with MS Office products
- Good manual dexterity, eye/hand coordination, attention to detail