Our Bit Error Rate Test Set (BERT) products all include full and independent transmit and receive paths.
Generated test data streams are monitored at the return link where errors are detected and reported. Test data may be manipulated to produce intentional errors to simulate unique conditions so as to stress the components of the link.
- Pseudo-random & User Defined-patterns
- Independent Transmit & Receive Sections
- Bit Error Measurements
- Jitter/Noise Performance Test & Plots
- Link Delay Measurements
- Acquisition Time Measurements
- IRIG Code Conversion, Low Density Parity Check (LDPC)
- 1 bps to 50 Mbps
- Single or Dual-channel Units