Our Telemetry Data Processing and Display products provide high-performance, multi-stream decommutation, engineering units conversion, derived measurement processing, recording/playback, display and analysis. These products are available in a variety of form factors from small portable units that can be carried to the flight line or production line, to multichannel rack-mount systems that are the heart of your telemetry flight test operations. Extensive displays can be easily configured to support the needs of Flight Test Engineers, Range Safety Officers, and Launch Managers. The built-in simulation capability provides pre-mission checkout as well as test and troubleshooting ability.
Acroamatics’ Telemetry Data Processor (TDP) series accepts IRIG 106 Ch10/Ch11 data streams over Ethernet. The TDP extracts the PCM data from the Ch10/11 multiplex and applies each stream to a decom. The results of decommutation can then be processed into engineering or derived parameters and then displayed on real-time graphic and tabular displays.
The Acroamatics Telemetry Data Processor (TDP) product line now offers Telemetry over IP (TMoIP) input capability. This advanced capability allows the TDP to be seamlessly integrated into your TMoIP environment, simplifying data distribution, and supporting the distribution of higher PCM data rates. The TDP TMoIP input capability is available in the flagship Model 2900 Rackmount TDP, the Model 3022 Portable TDP, the Model 2500 Compact TDP and the Decom/Processor Card Sets. The TDP systems can accept TMoIP data streams that are formatted into either IRIG 106 Chapter 10/11 (CH10/11) streams or the latest IRIG 218-20 streams. The IRIG 106 CH10/11 format allows single PCM stream per CH10 stream or multiple PCM streams per CH10 stream. When processing IRIG 218 inputs the system automatically detects and processes the legacy IRIG 218-10 packetization as well as the IRIG 218-20 packetization. Both unicast and multicast transport is supported on an individual stream basis. TDP systems can support mixed PCM data/clock inputs as well as TMoIP inputs. The TDP with TMoIP input capability allows the flawless integration of decommutation, processing and display into the GDP Space Systems and Acroamatics’ Network Centric Range Architecture.
- Multi-Stream Decommutation and Processing System
- Accepts IRIG 106 Chapter 10 & Chapter 11 data streams over Ethernet (View Document)
- DISA STIG Compliant Windows 10 SHB or Linux Operating System
- Hardware-based Decom and Real-time Processing Modules Offload CPU
- Complex Format Decommutation Including Super-Comm, Sub-Comm, Asynchronously Embedded & Packet Data
- Over 400 Standard Processing Algorithms
- Every Parameter Time Tagged and ID Tagged
- Built-in Simulation Capability
- Customizable Data Display Package
- Operating System Independence
- Freeform Graphic Desktop
- Widget-based Real-time & Analysis Tools
- Run Time System Control
- Real-Time Status
- Data Record and Playback
- Quick-look and Post-test Data Display
- Configurable Font Size and Color
- Customizable Components
- Multi-page / Instance Display Environment
- Industry Leading Support