TRMS – Receiver Management
- Full End-to-End Link Connection / Status Monitoring & Display
- Performance logging and post mission analysis
- End-to-End Ethernet Address Management
- Built-in BERTS & Point-to-Point Link Test Functions
- Java Based OS Independent Software Application
- Scalable (From Single Units to Complete Range Solution)
- Mission Based Application Support
GDP Space Systems’ Telemetry Range Management Software (TRMS) enables the seamless integration and management of all networked telemetry tracking, receiving, and data distribution assets. TRMS is an extensible software suite providing Test Directors, Range Management Officials, and other technical staff with complete visibility and critical status on their test and network assets before, during, and after the test mission.
TRMS provides complete end-to-end control of all telemetry range network assets via an intuitive operator interface based on common language naming conventions (such as Site-N: Remote-1 or Channel-Z: Receiver 1: Output-2) as opposed to detail device configuration addresses. TRMS enables quick and accurate mission support development, modification, operation, and active mission management situations.