TRMS-RM Range Management Software
- Software Defined Networking
- Resource Virtualization
- Redundant Control and Monitoring
- Intuitive and Easy-to-Use GUI
- OS Independent Software Application
- End-to-End Ethernet Address Management
- Scalable (Single Units to Complete Range Solution)
- Full Link Connection Status Monitoring and Display
- Performance Logging and Post-Mission Analysis
- Built-in BERTS and Point-to-Point Link Test Functions
Premier Test Ranges are selecting GDP Space Systems’ Telemetry Range Management Software (TRMS) to enable the seamless integration and management of new networked telemetry tracking, receiving, and data distribution assets in support of range modernization. TRMS is an extensible software suite providing Test Directors, Range Management Officials, and other technical staff with complete visibility and critical status on their test and network assets before, during, and after the test mission.
TRMS provides complete end-to-end control of all telemetry range network assets via an intuitive operator interface based on common language naming conventions (such as Site-N: Remote-1 or Channel-Z: Receiver 1: Output-2) as opposed to detail device configuration addresses. TRMS enables quick and accurate mission support development, modification, operation, and active mission management situations.
TRMS can provide an integrated high level setup, configuration, distribution, routing, processing, status, logging, and reporting application. Our effective TRMS application can simplify the installation, configuration and operation of the network based range system.
Used to configure range systems, set up and activate missions, and generate post mission reports, TRMS provides and easy-to-use, intuitive way to control all TMoIP equipment in a central coordinated environment.