Model 2680 AGC Data Logging System
- Monitors to 32 (-1) or 64 (-2) Telemetry Receiver AGC or Similar Analog Inputs
- Easy-to-use widget based ADAT GUI Set-up and Operations (Strip Charts)
- Time Annotated Log File Excel Compatible File Format
- Quick Visualization of System Performance and Monitored Device AGC status
- Optional PCM Serializer Output Encoder Function, to include:
- Integral ADAT SCR Display
- Analog Measurement PCM Recording, Playback, and Decommutation
The Model 2680AP AGC Data Logger is a stand-alone telemetry data acquisition receiver performance monitoring unit that records and displaystime tagged voltage samples to a log file, or optionally to an IRIG 106 Chapter 4 compliant serial PCM output stream. The 2680AP is configured to input, sample, display, and log to disk time tagged analog voltages from up to 64 analog sources, such as telemetry receiver AGC monitor outputs. The PCM encode option includes Acroamatics Display and Analysis Tool (ADAT) strip chart display and widget-based system set-up and operations interface. Input source voltages are sampled using a high-performance multi-channel DAQ card with operator programmable A to D sample rates.
System hardware consists of rack mountable interface panels, 1u (2u for 64 channel version) rackmount host controller enclosure, 1u keyboard/monitor drawer, and all required system interconnect cables. Windows 10 Pro TPM2/Bit Locker compliant System host controller software includes Acroamatics GUI Set-up and Operations software, and (optionally) Microsoft Excel and Acroamatics’ Display and Analysis (ADAT) widget set-up, display, analysis, and operations interface. The system is programmable to support up to 64 data channels (specified at the time of order). CSV format log files record analog levels with IRIG time annotation.