Model 470M Time Code Generator Translator and PCM Format Simulator Module
- Provides both Time Code and programmable PCM Format Simulator/Encoder functions
- Generates and Translates IRIG A, B,and G time codes
- ‘Auto-Generate’ function assures fail-safe telemetry processing systems time code correlation
- Simultaneous time code generation and translation
- Provides programmable PCM Simulator for legacy Acroamatics Decom cards and products (without integrated PCM Simulator)
- Generates all IRIG standard and randomized PCM codes at rates to 64 Mbps
- Generates complex formats with dynamic data and subframes
- Asynchronous frame insertion and format switching
The Model 470M is a mezzanine card that reads, translates, and generates IRIG A / B/ G and NASA-36 amplitude modulated time code signals. The 470M is capable of translating and generating all time codes over a range of 1/4th to 4x input rate speed multiples. The Model 470M operates in both reader and generator modes, provides “slow-code” output signals, and outputs a micro-second precision digital representation of time to companion Acroamatics telemetry processing cards via direct I Data Bus card-to-card interface.
The Model 470M provides ‘fail-safe’ IRIG time support in all modes by virtue of its automated “auto-generate” feature in the event of source IRIG time input drops or complete failure.
The Model 470M is configured as a companion to the Model 1612AP multi-function decom processing module, and within various other Acroamatics embedded system real-time telemetry data processing units.
Specifications subject to change without notice.