Model 5230 Signal I/O Break-out Module
- Eliminates clumsy and fragile adapter cables
- Can be interfaced with the Model 3022AP Real-Time Portable ‘lunchbox’ Telemetry Data Server & Analyzer
- Can be interfaced with telemetry processing cardset products
- Supports 36 signal I/O connections
- Single-ended and differential signal connector support
Portable telemetry ground support and Test Set cable connections often pose a challenge. In order to effectively eliminate clumsy and fragile adapter cables, Acroamatics has introduced the Model 5230 Portable Telemetry System Signal I/O Break-out Module. It can be interfaced with the Model 3022AP Real-Time Portable ‘lunchbox’ Telemetry Data Server & Analyzer and all configurations of Acroamatics’ integrated telemetry processing cardset products.
Model 5230 supports 36 signal I/O connections for PCM Bit Sync, PCM Decom, PCM Simulate, PCM Record and Reconstruction, and IRIG Time Code cardset interface. Its I/O panel connector I/O layout supports all aspects of up to four stream IRIG 106 CH4/CH10/CH11, or IRIG 218-10/20 network TM interfaced coax signal I/O. Single-ended and differential signal connector support is provided.
More information coming soon.