Simulation products operate seamlessly under both Linux and Windows 10 OS. Acroamatics Display and Analysis Tool (ADAT) desktop application serves as the operations hub in both environments – supporting integrated local and ‘headless’ (remote admin/operations) TDP set-up, operation, display and analysis in both real-time and post-mission playback modes – in either Linux and Windows hosts.
- Same hardware supports operations in both Linux and Windows 10 OS environments
- Supports both remotely monitored ‘headless’ and local standalone keyboard/monitor modes
- Full featured API and robust internal applications support foundation
- Integrated ADAT ‘widget-based’ high-performance telemetry system specific desktop display and analysis application software
- Scalable from single stream portable to multi-stream real-time telemetry data center server application
- Extended life cycle – Free updates and cost-effective long-term support plans and extended warranty plans