(Goleta, CA) May 2022 – Acroamatics, Inc., a Delta Information Systems Company, is pleased to announce The 2628AP Real-time Quad Stream PCM Format Simulator Series which includes fourth generation low-latency multi-stream telemetry data simulation, advanced TMoIP format data ingest and clock/data output, and optional PCM format validation, record, and test functions. The 2628AP is light enough to support portable operations with ease, yet rugged enough to withstand rigorous shipboard and field mobile applications.
What sets the Acroamatics’ Simulator apart from other options on the market:
- Compatible with Acroamatics’ TDP Product Line
- Flexible hardware configuration (from 1-4 independent simulators)
- Supports user-programmed stream rates exceeding 50 Mbps
- Performs in any of four operating modes; User Defined Stored Format Mode, Stored Format Dynamic User Data Mode (or ‘UDF’ User Data FIFO dynamic select data insertion mode), ‘Sim-Encoded Data’ recorded file streaming mode (i.e. from Acroamatics TDP or Chpt 10 PCM recorded file), or API user defined data file mode.
- Delivered with your choice of Windows 10 or LINUX RedHat OS, Acroamatics’ OS application independent low-latency card embedded simulation process guarantee that users will have robust, Windows application independent real-time format simulation and format validation to meet the most complex telemetry ground station format and mission simulation projects.
“In telemetry, it’s curcial that critical mission data processing hardware and software are thoroughly tested to assure safety of flight and confirm critical data validation processes function flawlessly,” said Gary Thom, President of Acroamatics, Inc “Acroamatics telemetry format simulators ensure that we are able to emulate a variety of likely flight scenarios to validate procedures, effectively train operational personnel, and de-bug range acquisition and processing systems.